As COVID-19 grips the world, it is important to keep you body health and strong within, now is the best time to review your diet and make real changes. Veganism is the best diet to strengthen your immune system and detox the body form farmed foods.
COVID-19 came from an animal virus, picked up by meat eaters and the rest we all know.
Below is a sample Vegan shopping list to aid your lock down, this will easily cover your calorie and protein needs for a couple of months:
- dried beans (pintos, garbanzos, lentils, split peas)—5 kilograms
- whole grain pasta (spaghetti, macaroni, etc)—5 kilograms
- brown rice—3 kilograms
- white rice—3 kilograms
- nuts (peanuts, almonds, cashews)—3 kilograms
- nut butter—3 kilograms
- oats or dried porridge mix—2 kilograms
- tomato sauce—4 big jars
- olive oil—4 liters
- unsweetened soy milk—1 case aseptic packed
- nutritional yeast
- tamari and whatever other sauces you like
- Indian lime pickle condiment
- spices and salt
Start to think now on how to change your lifestyle away from animal products and farmed foods, remember, what you put into your body is what causes the breakdown within.
Keep safe everyone!