On personal self-reflection being a Vegan requires a great deal of ‘Mind over Matter’, I have put together my own thoughts and play of words for what this actually means:
- It doesn’t ‘Matter’ what others think or says about being a Vegan, trust in your own ‘Mind’ in following your Vegan path.
- It doesn’t ‘Matter’ about what meat-eaters love or what farmers do, it’s just the system. Collective Vegan ‘Minds’ of belief and knowledge will change the system.
- It doesn’t ‘Matter’ that Veganism is actually expensive, as in your ‘Mind’ you are helping to save our planet.
- It doesn’t ‘Matter’ about the negative energies others give to me about being Vegan, I use my Wing Tsun (EWTO) ‘Mind’ and training to divert any negative forces away.
- What does ‘Matter’ is believing in your self as Vegan and having the ‘Mind’ plus willpower to back it up.
- Have a it doesn’t ‘Matter’ Mindset’ when others are tucking into their Subways sandwich at work.
Please share and like my blog to help inspire others.